My Terms of Use

1. You may use my Posers to create personal siggy tags, backgrounds, websets, or use them in tutorials. Where they are used in tutorials, they may not be included in the provided supplies. Feel free to provide a link to here so that others may come and get the Posers for themselves.

2. You may resize them to a smaller size. They may not be made larger than their original size. My newer Posers are rendered in a fairly large size to begin with. You may also colorize them to go with the theme of your project. Slight animation, within reason is fine.

3. You MAY NOT behead, or distort my Posers in ways to make them unrecognizable.

4. You MAY NOT include my Posers as part of any collection or them them as your own. I retain the copyright to my Posers. Copyright is to be: © WyldAngel Designz
http://wyldangeldesignz.blogspot.com/

5. You MAY NOT make any monetary gain from my Posers. They are not to be offered on any forum, email, group, list, board, website, or other place where they can be downloaded or copied by the public. All downloads should be made from this blog.

I would love to see what you create with my pretties. Please send samples to the email listed and remember to put WyldAngel Designz in the subject line.

If you should have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me at
wyldangeldesignz@live.ca, making sure to put WyldAngel Designz in the subject line. Otherwise, I may just ignore the mail.

Love, Peace, Happiness: Darlene @->---

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Awesome Tag Made for Me


Thank you for this awesome tag Gail.


1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome. Thanks for sharing these great posers!

    ReplyDelete